Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Habit

I actually rode my bike to work 2 days in a row! I guess I just need to do it for 26 more days for it to be a new habit.
Yesterday I got a flat on my way in and had to walk about 12 Atlanta blocks. In bike shoes. And even though it was morning it was already really hot. So, basically it can't get any worse than that.
It's supposed to be over 100 degrees by the time I'm going home and really poor air quality. It may not be the best idea, but I like to think that at least I'm not making the air quality any worse by driving, to avoid the bad air quality.

2 comments:

hemlock said...

This is such a funny post! It's all "I'm doing a good thing", but "It kind of sucked".

Only 28 days to go indeed!

Jett said...

I think 3 weeks is the magic number. Now that three weeks have elapsed, how does it feel?